Whether you're looking for something fun for your kids to do with their friends, or planning a birthday, or special party, a Creative Kid's Event is easy to host. Just follow these simple steps and ... voila ... you're ready for your Event.
Hosting an Event
* Click the link below to fill out and submit an Event Questionaire.
* Work closely with Susan to choose the perfect painting, or craft for your event.
* Invite 7 (or more) of your Kid's friends to the Event.
* On the date of your Event, Susan will show up to the venue 1 hour prior to the start of the Event to set up.
(Note: We provide art materials and supplies, table coverings and dropcloths. We do not provide table and chairs.)
* The Host provides refreshments and appetizers of his/her choosing for attending guests.
* Once the group has arrived and the Event is underway, Susan will use a step-by-step approach to
instruct and guide the group through the project completion process.
* In about 1-1/2 hours (with a 30 minute break in between) each Guest will have completed their very
* Provide 6 Week Advanced Notice of Event.
* 8 Guest Minimum. Head-count must be provided 3 days prior to the Event.
* Provide a $50.00 Deposit (Returned if Event is cancelled 10 days prior to the Event date).
* Remaining Event fees can be will be processed via an online link, or collected prior to the start of the Event.
* Cash, Credit Cards, or ATM Cards are accepted.
*We do not accept personal checks for Events.